I like playing chess, but I think I don't know enough to provide good answers or questions to StackExchange Chess.
As I also like tidying up things and having all clean and organized, I think I'll constrain my work here on editing posts and organizing tags (so you will probably see more of me on Meta).
Member for 4 years, 4 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jan 19 at 13:20
- Computer Science Educators 901 901 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 528 528 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 523 523 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 382 382 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Chess 197 197 1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 Post remains featured in the bulletin even if [featured] tag is removed
- 25 Alias for IPs in the home LAN network
- 15 How do I teach git to a teenager
- 12 IDE vs Editor and terminal for CS1
- 10 Should test cases be made available to students for assessed assignments?
- 7 How do I teach git to a teenager
- 7 The order of subjects in beginner's curriculum
- View more network posts →