Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Member for 5 years, 4 months
I am a research electrical engineer at CEMWorks Inc. My current interests are in computational electromagnetics, in particular, frequency-domain integral equation solvers, fast direct methods, parallel algorithms, high-performance computing, and inverse problems. I enjoy investigating meshing algorithms as well as the general computational geometry problems.
Programming: C++, Python, Fortran, bash, Matlab
Technologies: OpenMP, MPI, TBB
IDE/Math: CLion, emacs, MS Visual Studio, Mathcad
Libraries/Software: LAPACK/Intel MKL, Eigen, GMSH, ParaView, Valgrind
- Meta Stack Exchange 9k 9k 88 gold badges2626 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Computational Science♦ 7.9k 7.9k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Academia 4.9k 4.9k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 1010 gold badges2828 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Chess 799 799 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 970 Firing Community Managers: Stack Exchange is not interested in cooperating with the community, is it?
- 192 How long can Moderator Resignation notices be featured?
- 98 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 76 Show MSE posts authored by staff members on the homepage regardless of the vote count
- 51 Names/salutations for international students of unknown gender
- 45 Social media disclaimer policy for SE Staff
- 44 This star on the Warm Welcome hat looks like a communist symbol
- View more network posts →