You cannot solve tomorrows problems with todays level of thinking - AE
Member for 9 years, 1 month
15 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 '13 at 10:05
- Stack Overflow 15.4k 15.4k 2424 gold badges8686 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Area 51 13k 13k 44 gold badges44 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Chess 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 351 351 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 267 267 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 521 Dependency Injection vs Factory Pattern
- 387 In .NET, which loop runs faster, 'for' or 'foreach'?
- 263 How do I find the .NET version?
- 162 ASP.net Repeater get current index, pointer, or counter
- 133 Best way to repeat a character in C#
- 112 Hidden features of HTML
- 78 When is castling possible?
- View more network posts →