Peter has asked a good set of questions asking for complete games that end in interesting positions, namely
- Complete game Ojanen - Ridala , Helsinki 1959
- Complete game Szabo-Groszpeter, Kecskemet 1984
- Complete game troitzky - vogt?
Myself and other users researched these questions with no success using the following means:
- Searching databases
- Using Google
- Searching chess books
- Emailing the author of websites that @Peter links to
My own conclusion is that these complete games are no longer accessible.
This raises the question, what do we do with questions where there are no known answers? Do we:
- Post an answer detailing the research undertaken, and say there are no results?
- Post in comments detailing the research undertaken, and say there are no results?