I noticed the following posts with edits by the same user in a very small time span (approximately 2 hours).
- Mating with B+N+handicap
- Who decides to name an opening?
- Why struggle for a single pawn?
- Is attacking the kingside with White when Black kind-of plays the King Indian's defense setup a valid gameplan?
- What's the average total time for a game of bullet chess?
- What is the idea behind the Sicilian Flohr Variation?
- Puzzle: Forced game end in at most two halfmoves
- Can a player in check win, by checkmating the opponent, while not getting themselves out of check?
Are proposed minor edits such as the following worthwhile to send to the Review Queue?
Solely adding backticks to chess move notations?
I won't speculate whether a user is trying to just get +2 internet points.
Is this considered too many mass minor edits on Chess.SE? (especially considering these are proposed edits and require reviewers)